• October 30, 2014
October 31, 2014, 12:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with your Chronicle username and password
News: Talk about how to cope with chronic illness, disability, and other health issues in the academic workplace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with abbreviations  (Read 7233 times)
aloneinkyoto

« on: March 24, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and am unfamiliar with some of the abbreviations that are used in the forum. For instance what do "TT" and "FT" stand for. Also are there other abbreviations that you guys could point me to that would make it easier for me to understand some posts....

Thanks in advance,
AloneinKyoto
voxprincipalis
Foxaliciously Cinnamon-Scented (and Most Poetic)
Member-Moderator
Distinguished Senior Member

Has potentially infinite removable wallets

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and am unfamiliar with some of the abbreviations that are used in the forum. For instance what do "TT" and "FT" stand for. Also are there other abbreviations that you guys could point me to that would make it easier for me to understand some posts....

Thanks in advance,
AloneinKyoto

Surely you have already read the "Asked and Answered" section of the forum, in which common questions are ... asked and answered. You probably missed the "Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Common Terms" post, stickied to the top of the forum as it is.

http://chronicle.com/forums/index.php/topic,29829.0.html

VP

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: