Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
Librarians want to make their content searchable, but they’re wary of commercial software that may skew the results.
As police departments and other security functions depend more and more on digital technologies, bringing them together just made sense, officials say.
Richard C. Levin brings international business savvy and academic bona fides to the MOOC company.
- Data Breaches Put a Dent in Colleges’ Finances as Well as Reputations
- Sophisticated Mobile Apps Are Reshaping Campus Safety
- Textbook Publishers Push to Provide Full Digital-Learning Experience
- Library Consortium Tests Interlibrary Loans of e-Books
- Data, Not Dollars: Twitter Announces a Grant Program