Paul LeBlanc, president of Southern New Hampshire University, explains his vision of competency-based education and what has surprised him from his college's own experiment.
Former Director of Congressional Budget Office to Lead Harvard's Kennedy School, and Other News About People
Douglas W. Elmendorf, an economist with past ties to Harvard, impressed professors at the school with his reputation for integrity.
- From Managing a Private-Equity Fund to Leading a Catholic University, and Other News About People
- Harvard’s University Librarian to Retire, and Other News About People
- Medical College’s Next President to Focus on Health Care for the Underserved, and Other News About People
- New Director of Center for International Higher Education to Redirect Its Focus, and Other News About People
What I'm Reading
An e-book that argues for the valuing of ideas gives Kristin Vogel, library director at Saint Norbert College, hope for higher education.
- What I’m Reading: Articles on President Obama’s Plan to Make Community Colleges Free