Speaking out is not just our right but our responsibility.
The Education Department’s proposed rules for improving program quality may have unintended consequences.
- It's Time to Review Your Adjunct Employment Policies
- Unions Need to Step Up for Equality
- Isolated Scholars: Making Bricks, Not Shaping Policy
- To Restore Academic Integrity in Sports, Hold Head Coaches Accountable
- Why College Presidents Don’t Fear the NLRB
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Description of the latest books, divided by category.
The Chronicle Review
How campus rules make students more vulnerable.
The Salaita affair gets surreal for a professor both supportive of and pummeled by sanctions against her university.
- Why Satire Matters
- The Jewish Encounter With Capitalism
- How Shame Can Save the World
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.