The seemingly minor reduction will have serious repercussions for students, staff, and faculty.
Incorporating academics into athletics would cause the scandals to subside, writes the director of the Center for Research in Intercollegiate Athletics.
- In Promoting Campus Diversity, Don't Dismiss Religion
- From Sweet Briar: So Sad to Leave. So Lucky to Have Been Here.
- To Help Students Succeed Professionally and Personally, Teach the Art of Being Human
- Some Progress in NCAA Reform, but Still a Long Way to Go
- Raped on Campus? Don’t Trust Your College to Do the Right Thing
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Description of the latest scholarly books, divided by category.
The Chronicle Review
A Stanford institute could change the way we think about learning.
Our intellects and our security are imperiled when we let foreign-language instruction languish.
- Love, Loot, and Lit
- Criticism Goes Autobiographical
- Book Review: Clutterology
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.