A parody Twitter account born out of frustration brought unexpected rewards — connecting with a previously unknown community and expanding research opportunities.
The university has drawn new scrutiny for dismissing a tenured instructor mainly for using obscene language and jokes around students.
Chad Williams, an associate professor at Brandeis University, took to Twitter, where his #CharlestonSyllabus hashtag quickly became a valuable resource.
The system’s new Rio Grande Valley campus hopes to use TEx, or "Total Educational Experience," to keep students in science, technology, and related fields.
In Northwestern University’s philosophy department, a relationship gone bad illustrates some of the toughest problems facing higher education.
- Rachel Dolezal Case Leaves a Campus Bewildered and Some Scholars Disgusted
- Many Instructors Embrace Trigger Warnings, Despite Their Peers’ Misgivings
- Everyone Complains About Evaluations. A Nobel Laureate Offers an Alternative.
- AAUP Censures U. of Illinois and 3 Other Colleges, Vows to Fight On in Wisconsin
- Conflict Over Sociologist's Narrative Puts Spotlight on Ethnography