Most directors used to come from the editorial ranks. No longer, as survive-and-thrive skills are ever more crucial.
Federal agencies are putting new rules into effect this fall, with hundreds of millions of dollars at stake.
The new applied-science campus in Manhattan hopes to channel the bold start-up ethos of its partner, the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
Experts in developmental education want to dispel assertions that they think could hurt students. Here’s a guide to what they say are five such myths.
The University of Southern California collaborates with Hollywood on a competition for a series featuring a credible character who is both an engineer and a woman.
- Boom in Academic Poaching Is Fueled by Visions of Economic Development
- A Liberal-Arts College Intervenes to Diversify Its Faculty
- When Activism Is Worth the Risk
- University Experts Renew Denials of Links Between Tobacco and Disease
- 2 Graduate Students Sue UCLA Over Professor’s Alleged Sexual Harassment