College students’ aspirations, and what they have managed to achieve, are described in 17 tables, charts, and interactive tools.
- Fastest-Growing Campuses, 2001-11
- Enrollment in Title IV Degree-Granting Institutions, by Sector and Region, Spring 2013
- Campuses With the Largest Enrollments, Fall 2011
- Institutions That Granted the Most Bachelor's Degrees in 2011
- Amount Borrowed per Credit Earned, by Type of Institution and Completion Status, 2009
- Where and Who the College Graduates Are
What subjects do the highest-paid faculty members teach? Which college presidents earn the most—and the least? Find answers in 20 tables, charts, and interactive...
- Race and Ethnicity of College Administrators, Faculty, and Staff, Fall 2011
- Highest- and Lowest-Paid Disciplines for Adjuncts, 2012-13
- Share of Full-Time Instructional Faculty With Tenure at Degree-Granting Institutions With Tenure Systems, by Gender and Institution Type, 2011-12
- 2013 AAUP Faculty Salary Survey: Sortable Table
- 2013 AAUP Faculty Salary Survey Data
Eleven tables, charts, and interactive features show you what devices students prefer to use and their feelings about online education.
- College Students' Attitudes About E-Textbooks, 2011-12
- Senior Information-Technology Officials' Views on MOOCs and Instructional Technology, 2012
- Colleges' Presence on Social Media, 2012
- The Professors Behind the MOOC Hype
Financial & Institutional Data
How colleges are coping with financial pressures, and bringing in money, is explained in 14 tables, charts, and interactive tools.
- Distribution of Full-Time Undergraduates at 4-Year Colleges, by Cost, 2012-13
- Average College Costs, by Institution Type, 2012-13
- Universities Reporting the Largest Medical-School Research-and-Development Spending, FY 2011
- Universities Reporting the Most Research-and-Development Spending in All Fields, by Source of Funds, FY 2011
- Map: One-Year Change in State Appropriations for Higher Education, FY 2012-13
- Foundation Support for Higher Education Shares Goals, Recipients
- Newly Appointed Deans in Selected Fields, by Gender, 2012-13
- Background of New College Chief Executives, 2012-13
- Distribution of Presidents and Senior Administrators at 4-Year Institutions, by Age, Gender, Race, and Ethnicity, 2013
- Median Salaries of Higher-Education Professionals, 2012-13
- Median Salaries of Senior College Administrators, 2012
Find out where American and international students choose to study, and what their concerns are, in 10 tables, charts, and interactive maps.
- College Enrollment in Selected Countries and Territories, by Number, Share of Population, and Gender, 2011
- Percentage Change in All Foreign vs. All Chinese Applications to U.S. Graduate Schools, 2009-10 to 2012-13
- U.S. Institutions With the Most International Students, 2011-12
- Importance of Safety Concerns for Overseas Study, 2007-12
- The International Exchange of Fulbright Scholars
Send Us Your Thoughts
Have suggestions or questions about The Chronicle's data? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.