New Scholarly Books
Point of View
New figures from the federal government point to a value beyond cultural enrichment.
- The Dear Departed: Reflections on Presidential Transitions
- College-Rating Systems: One Size Cannot Fit All
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global