New Scholarly Books
Point of View
Research shows that small private colleges like Sweet Briar need to keep a close eye on their pricing strategies.
- Time to Embrace the Art and Science of College Sports
- You Don’t Need a Hurricane to Know Which Way the Wind Blows
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global