The company blamed the move on state and federal penalties. The closures prompted renewed calls for loan forgiveness for Corinthian students.
What you need to know about the last seven days.
The Indiana University system saw a drop in borrowing after sending students letters estimating what their total debt and monthly payments would be. Now, a new state law will...
Recipients of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation's scholarships told an audience of college leaders about how the neediest students experience their campuses.
Michael Crow's prescription for colleges divides and inspires.
- A Rare Look at What Makes Student Trustees Effective
- Carnegie Corporation Makes a $6-Million Statement of Faith in the Humanities
- U. of Montana, Back in the Sexual-Assault Spotlight, Ponders What’s Changed
- Colleges Respond to Racist Incidents as if Their Chief Worry Is Bad PR, Studies Find
- For Those Without One, College Degrees Are Seen as Important but Too Expensive
Some leaders draw hefty compensation while their states suffer from huge shortfalls.
- Searchable Database: Compensation of Private-Institution Chief Executives
- Interactive Tool: Tuition Over Time, 1999-2010