Tuition is mostly on the rise. State support generally heads the other way. A new report looks at how those trends have affected educational goals and outcomes in Virginia.
Drake University was astonished at a website’s recent ranking. But even after the site apologized for errors and removed Drake from the list, the damage was done.
Joining forces with another institution can solve some problems but bring new ones as well.
Some of the college’s peers have made big changes to stay afloat. But Sweet Briar couldn’t escape declining interest.
A task force’s report on mental health calls for change in the university’s culture of perfection, to a mixed response on campus.
- Median Salaries of Senior College Administrators, 2014-15
- The Week
- Do Your Students Have Criminal Records? Is It Even Fair to Ask?
- In New York, a Prison Record Is a Barrier to College
- In Football, Stigma of Concussion Creates Incentives to Hide It
Some leaders draw hefty compensation while their states suffer from huge shortfalls.
- Searchable Database: Compensation of Private-Institution Chief Executives
- Interactive Tool: Tuition Over Time, 1999-2010