Technology has a role in meeting the challenge, John L. Hennessy told leaders at the American Council on Education's annual gathering. But first it has problems of its own to solve.
Wired CampusView more >>
Want someone in the top job who can handle a crisis and focus on public relations? Look no further.
A Stanford institute could change the way we think about learning.
Why can’t people, including faculty members, follow directions?
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses