The university’s leaders acknowledge that federal rules prohibit the use of financial aid in the deal with edX. They also distance it from previous MOOCs.
Wired CampusView more >>
In an era of innovation, higher education clings to an age-old system fueled by debatable metrics.
Does our terror of dying drive almost everything we do?
You can’t count on your publications and awards to take care of you.
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses