The for-profit giant will offer some online courses free to students at historically black colleges. The fund says the deal will benefit students and colleges.
Wired CampusView more >>
The group and many of its members dismiss accusations of anti-Israel bias as attempts to stifle academic freedom.
We can make the college years a time to build a sense of community in our students. But first we must recognize the need to do so.
Yes, community colleges must be held accountable, but in a fair and sensible way.
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses