Wired CampusView more >>
The trial I participated in shows why many experts think clinical studies need an overhaul.
At universities, the criterion for making any religious accommodation must be an affirmative answer to the question: "Are we educating?"
More and more grant agencies, faced with too many applications, are asking researchers to submit a preliminary version for review.
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses