The company is facing tougher competition, but it still could command a rich price because of a major retooling of its products and strong investor interest.
Wired CampusView more >>
The crisis in Cincinnati highlights the tensions of being an ambitious institution in an economically depressed area.
Alain de Botton wants the sages to help us feel good. But when Nietzsche gives you a rush, beware.
This is why departments should seek kinder ways to bid job candidates farewell.
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses