Librarians want to make their content searchable, but they’re wary of commercial software that may skew the results.
Wired CampusView more >>
Measures of accountability are taking other forms, while standardized tests are put to internal uses.
The federal government should treat master’s-degree programs—lucrative, heavily marketed, largely unaccountable—as what they obviously are, and regulate...
A new book rethinks the hard distinction many teachers make between "memorizing" and "thinking."
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses