The software helps align curricula with employers’ needs, in part by making sure everyone’s using the same terminology.
Wired CampusView more >>
The justices’ announcement this morning sets the stage for new arguments in the closely watched case.
The more we countenance a redefinition of job training as education, the more we ask society to shoulder what were once business expenses.
How academe and outsiders collaborated to shape the "professional science master."
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses