The university’s leaders acknowledge that federal rules prohibit the use of financial aid in the deal with edX. They also distance it from previous MOOCs.
Wired CampusView more >>
Michael Crow's prescription for colleges divides and inspires.
Sometimes you have to mix and match your pretensions to figure out who you really are. That's why there's grad school.
How to get the most out of a scholarly meeting.
More on Technology
Amid higher education's rapid changes, the continuing value of the lengthy, complex accreditation process is raising skeptical questions.
A new report from the Data Quality Campaign says the information is not always shared with other agencies to drive better policy decisions.
- Texas Posts College-Comparison Web Site for Prospective Students
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Learning to Surf: A Christian College's Provost Encounters the Digital Revolution
- Why I Changed My Mind About Teaching Online
- Massive Excitement About Online Courses