The Common Application is redefining its mission. CollegeNet Inc. is planning for a new shared application that selective colleges will use.
What's brought about students' anxious need for intellectual and emotional coddling?
If it’s broken, and it probably is, then adapt.
More on Research
Two researchers discuss their study of inequality in higher education, which involved the women on one freshman floor of a public-college flagship.
The Oral History Association's first-ever executive director, Clifford M. Kuhn, must lead it through the rocky terrain of legal challenges and digital advances.
- Conn. and Mass. Governors Propose Big Spending Increases for Higher Education
- Boston U. Receives Coveted Invitation to Join Assn. of American Universities
- 'It's Almost as if Max Eastman Quoted From the Novel ... So That We'd Have This Great Proof'
- The Great Pretender
- Is Pushing Faculty Productivity Worthwhile?
- Inside the Cuban Missile Crisis