Mustapha Marrouchi remains on the faculty despite using other scholars’ words, without citation, in his published works.
Limiting legal education to graduate students has contributed to the mystification of the law across society.
Online speech by faculty members is increasingly being policed by administrators anxious to avoid controversy.
More on Research
Two researchers discuss their study of inequality in higher education, which involved the women on one freshman floor of a public-college flagship.
The Oral History Association's first-ever executive director, Clifford M. Kuhn, must lead it through the rocky terrain of legal challenges and digital advances.
- Conn. and Mass. Governors Propose Big Spending Increases for Higher Education
- Boston U. Receives Coveted Invitation to Join Assn. of American Universities
- 'It's Almost as if Max Eastman Quoted From the Novel ... So That We'd Have This Great Proof'
- The Great Pretender
- Is Pushing Faculty Productivity Worthwhile?
- Inside the Cuban Missile Crisis