The sale to the ECMC Group will create the largest nonprofit career-college system in the country. The new owners plan changes in program offerings, recruiting, and costs.
Columbia College Chicago has grabbed the attention of prospective freshmen with its revamp.
More than ever before, deans are the ones top administrators rely on to push schools and colleges to evolve.
In probing our brains, we’ve lost our minds.
More on Finance
As price-conscious students increasingly choose less-expensive colleges, discounting is losing its power to keep enrollments healthy, a survey suggests.
- SUNY Conference Explores the Value and Limits of Higher-Education Systems
- Poor Endowment Results in 2012 Are Blamed on European Debt Crisis
- After Outcry Over Raises, Cal State Revisits Policy on Presidents' Pay
- Scholarly Groups' Choices Yield Diverging Fortunes
- Median Salaries of Midlevel College Administrators, 2011-12