Paying for College
The measure would provide a legal framework for arrangements in which students seek money from investors and agree to repay a percentage of their future earnings.
Institutions are hiring new managers whose specialty is buying in bulk. Their challenge? Departments accustomed to autonomy.
Online or off, learning’s more successful when it’s more social.
A new Ph.D. adjusts to a faculty job and to a foreign classroom.
More on Finance
As price-conscious students increasingly choose less-expensive colleges, discounting is losing its power to keep enrollments healthy, a survey suggests.
- SUNY Conference Explores the Value and Limits of Higher-Education Systems
- Poor Endowment Results in 2012 Are Blamed on European Debt Crisis
- After Outcry Over Raises, Cal State Revisits Policy on Presidents' Pay
- Scholarly Groups' Choices Yield Diverging Fortunes
- Median Salaries of Midlevel College Administrators, 2011-12