Bard College has become an unlikely champion of liberal education in countries known for their volatility and political upheaval.
This tale is told through a year’s worth of recommendation letters.
In graduate school, she had no money but loads of unrestricted time. Now she’s got a bit more money but a lot less time.
More on Finance
As price-conscious students increasingly choose less-expensive colleges, discounting is losing its power to keep enrollments healthy, a survey suggests.
- SUNY Conference Explores the Value and Limits of Higher-Education Systems
- Poor Endowment Results in 2012 Are Blamed on European Debt Crisis
- After Outcry Over Raises, Cal State Revisits Policy on Presidents' Pay
- Scholarly Groups' Choices Yield Diverging Fortunes
- Median Salaries of Midlevel College Administrators, 2011-12