In the recession’s aftermath, the institutions are adapting to a new market.
How campus rules make students more vulnerable.
This is how an opportunity to hire a tenure-track faculty member went awry.
More on Finance
As price-conscious students increasingly choose less-expensive colleges, discounting is losing its power to keep enrollments healthy, a survey suggests.
- SUNY Conference Explores the Value and Limits of Higher-Education Systems
- Poor Endowment Results in 2012 Are Blamed on European Debt Crisis
- After Outcry Over Raises, Cal State Revisits Policy on Presidents' Pay
- Scholarly Groups' Choices Yield Diverging Fortunes
- Median Salaries of Midlevel College Administrators, 2011-12