The University of Colorado’s philosophy department wanted to be an example of how to make the field more civil toward women. Instead, some say, it's...
How fast can human activity get before it becomes inhuman?
Doctoral education's problem isn't that students write articles; it's the publishing process.
More on Finance
As price-conscious students increasingly choose less-expensive colleges, discounting is losing its power to keep enrollments healthy, a survey suggests.
- SUNY Conference Explores the Value and Limits of Higher-Education Systems
- Poor Endowment Results in 2012 Are Blamed on European Debt Crisis
- After Outcry Over Raises, Cal State Revisits Policy on Presidents' Pay
- Scholarly Groups' Choices Yield Diverging Fortunes
- Median Salaries of Midlevel College Administrators, 2011-12