Academic freedom and faculty self-governance were among the casualties when the Boulder campus responded to allegations of sexual harassment in the department, a new report charges.
Wallace Hall may face impeachment for what some call a vendetta against the president of the University of Texas at Austin.
Thomas Piketty’s new book is not just a novel argument about inequality but a pointed rebuke to his field.
How to stay with it after you’ve left it.
More on Academic Freedom
Increasing reports of anti-Semitic words and deeds raise issues of academic freedom, and the groups disagree over when and how to complain.
The financial ties between pharmaceutical companies and agricultural schools have grown deep. And even at public colleges, they're often kept secret.
- Legal Dispute Pits Washington State U.'s Journalism School Against Free-Speech Groups
- A Professor From the Big City Scrutinizes His Iowa Home
- 5 Minutes With the Leader of a Catholic-College Group That Opposes a U.S. Ruling on Contraceptives
- Copyright Goes Philosophical
- Atheists and Christians at Salisbury U. Chalk Up Points in Debate Over Scripture
- Petition Calls on Baylor U.'s President to Stop 'Persecution' of Jewish-Studies Professor