To protest the withdrawal of a job offer to the controversial professor, at least two speakers have canceled engagements.
A new book about the Class of 2009 shows how economic measures that judge institutions can overshadow their missions.
Neuroscientists test the theory that your body shapes your ideas.
Should advisers keep silent or raise the family issue early on?
More on Academic Freedom
Increasing reports of anti-Semitic words and deeds raise issues of academic freedom, and the groups disagree over when and how to complain.
The financial ties between pharmaceutical companies and agricultural schools have grown deep. And even at public colleges, they're often kept secret.
- Legal Dispute Pits Washington State U.'s Journalism School Against Free-Speech Groups
- A Professor From the Big City Scrutinizes His Iowa Home
- 5 Minutes With the Leader of a Catholic-College Group That Opposes a U.S. Ruling on Contraceptives
- Copyright Goes Philosophical
- Atheists and Christians at Salisbury U. Chalk Up Points in Debate Over Scripture
- Petition Calls on Baylor U.'s President to Stop 'Persecution' of Jewish-Studies Professor