Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
As police departments and other security functions depend more and more on digital technologies, bringing them together just made sense, officials say.
Richard C. Levin brings international business savvy and academic bona fides to the MOOC company.
Few institutions budget in advance for such lapses in security, and the costs can be considerable.
- Sophisticated Mobile Apps Are Reshaping Campus Safety
- Textbook Publishers Push to Provide Full Digital-Learning Experience
- Library Consortium Tests Interlibrary Loans of e-Books
- Data, Not Dollars: Twitter Announces a Grant Program
- As Data Proliferate, So Do Data-Related Graduate Programs