Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
Academe, for its part, wants access to corporate data as well as the money that tech giants like Google can generate.
The leaders of Cornell Tech, a new institution in New York City, are designing spaces meant to accommodate whatever tomorrow brings.
Is net neutrality doomed? Bill Baker has an idea: a space for the public sector on the Internet.
- College Libraries Push Back as Publishers Raise Some E-Book Prices
- Pushed by Lawmakers, U. of Florida Dives Into Online Education
- Door by Door, Colleges Install Systems for Online Control of Building Access
- Southern New Hampshire U. Designs a New Template for Faculty Jobs
- Technology Provides Foreign-Language Immersion at a Distance