Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
The software helps align curricula with employers’ needs, in part by making sure everyone’s using the same terminology.
The university’s leaders acknowledge that federal rules prohibit the use of financial aid in the deal with edX. They also distance it from previous MOOCs.
The professional-networking giant’s purchase of Lynda.com could allow it to do to colleges what Airbnb has done to hotels and Uber has done to taxis.
- Callisto to Offer New Reporting System for Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ed-Tech Entrepreneur Returns, Hoping to Connect Colleges and Start-Ups
- Stanford Chief Wants Higher Ed to Be ‘Affordable, Accessible, Adaptable’
- Cut Through the Hype, and MOOCs Still Have Had a Lasting Impact
- College IT Offices Sever Ties With Terrorist Acronym