Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
The for-profit giant will offer some online courses free to students at historically black colleges. The fund says the deal will benefit students and colleges.
In a booming field, these 10 companies are pulling in the most venture capital.
For all the controversy over the study, the findings were fairly mundane. For instance, more students show up for lectures on Wednesdays than on Fridays.
- What Georgia Tech’s Online Degree in Computer Science Means for Low-Cost Programs
- Harvard Researchers Used Secret Cameras to Study Attendance. Was That Unethical?
- Can’t Get Into Berkeley? You Might Like ...
- What You Need to Know About Companies That Run Online Programs for Colleges
- What You Need to Know About Yik Yak, an App Causing Trouble on Campuses