Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
The Digital Public Library of America serves as the central link in an expanding network of institutions that want their holdings spread far and wide.
Emerald, a paperless-exam company begun by three Penn students and funded by a student investment group, is in beta testing.
Meeting face to face, San Jose State professors on opposite sides of an online teaching debate find common ground.
- Angered by MOOC Deals, San Jose State Faculty Senate Considers Rebuff
- In Wake of Traumas, Digital Archives Gather Crowds
- Judge Hands Google a Big Victory in Lengthy Book-Scanning Case
- Will MOOCs Change Campus Teaching?
- With Open Platform, Stanford Seeks to Reclaim MOOC Brand