Wired CampusView more >>
ProfHackerView more >>
In doing so, they’re treading on territory previously held by platform providers like Blackboard.
Three dozen academic libraries are teaming up with the Springer publishing company to pioneer a way to lend a fast-growing part of library holdings.
- Data, Not Dollars: Twitter Announces a Grant Program
- As Data Proliferate, So Do Data-Related Graduate Programs
- Doubts About MOOCs Continue to Rise
- Campus Psychological Counseling for Students Goes Online
- George Siemens Gets Connected