Paul LeBlanc, president of Southern New Hampshire University, explains his vision of competency-based education and what has surprised him from his college's own experiment.
Sam Kamin, a professor of marijuana law at the University of Denver, finds his expertise much in demand.
- U. of Miami to Get Its First Hispanic Leader, and Other News About People
- Adelphi U. President Retires After Turning Around a Grim Situation, and Other News About People
- Former Director of Congressional Budget Office to Lead Harvard's Kennedy School, and Other News About People
- From Managing a Private-Equity Fund to Leading a Catholic University, and Other News About People
What I'm Reading
Samuel Gorovitz, a philosophy professor at Syracuse University, is rereading two books with insights into how we see the world, how the past shapes us, and how we learn from...
- What I’m Reading: 'Black Faculty in the Academy'