Michael J. Sorrell has had to resort to unusual means to rescue Paul Quinn College from collapse after its accreditation was revoked.
Paul Mokrzycki, a doctoral student at the University of Iowa, joined forces with other scholars to create the "Middle West Review."
- After 3 Decades Away, Scholar of Islamic Finance Returns to Egypt as a Provost
- In Troubled St. Louis Area, Economist Helps Revive Sociology Dept.
- Departing Columbus State Chief to Organize Business Schools Abroad
- Wynton Marsalis Leads Juilliard’s Jazz Program
W. Kent Fuchs will take the helm at the University of Florida, while Robin L. Cautin will lead the College of Arts and Sciences at Sacred Heart.
- Transitions: Tuskegee U. Names New Provost; Princeton’s Architecture Dean Resigns