Juliet V. García, who has been president of the University of Texas at Brownsville for 22 years, will try to develop the next generation of leaders across borders.
- Historian to Lead Catholic Center for Holocaust Education at Seton Hill U.
- New Dean to Involve Students in Environmental Issues Near and Far
- Founding Dean of School of Education Works to Make Classrooms Inclusive
- Chemist Who Studies the Environment Begins Deanship
Two new presidents: Howard appointed its interim leader to the permanent post, while Oakland chose the provost of the College of Charleston, and Texas A&M promoted a...
- CUNY's Queens College and Lone Star College System Select New Leaders