Vassar College's president argues that a key constraint colleges face in diversifying their enrollment is not finding needy students; it's allocating money for adequate aid.
Austen L. Parrish is going to some unexpected places in his quest to find students for Indiana University’s Maurer School of Law.
- Britain's Former Universities Minister Takes Up Teaching Post
- How U. of San Diego Added 8 Female STEM Professors
- Former Audubon Chief to Lead Small College
- For New Engineering Dean, the Job Is All About Building Bridges
Rush D. Holt, who is retiring from the U.S. House of Representatives, will become chief executive of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Rutgers Names New Business Dean; Clement Price, Historian, Dies at 69