Vassar College's president argues that a key constraint colleges face in diversifying their enrollment is not finding needy students; it's allocating money for adequate aid.
Lisa M. Baird led a federally financed program that set out to advance the careers of women in academic science and engineering.
- Former Audubon Chief to Lead Small College
- For New Engineering Dean, the Job Is All About Building Bridges
- Calls, and Calling, Lead TSA Chief to University Presidency
- Former Connecticut Official Leads Institute on Youth Justice
Lei Lei, a professor and department chair at Rutgers, will lead the business school. Read about that and other news about people in higher education.
- Transitions: Penn State Dean to Lead New University in Ecuador; Harvard Engineering Dean to Step Down