Michael J. Sorrell has had to resort to unusual means to rescue Paul Quinn College from collapse after its accreditation was revoked.
Faculty members at St. John’s University hope that their new chief, Conrado M. Gempesaw, will reveal details of an independent investigation into past leaders.
- Urban Ecologist Heads a Top Fish and Wildlife Dept.
- The Midwest Revealed: Not Always So Sunny
- After 3 Decades Away, Scholar of Islamic Finance Returns to Egypt as a Provost
- In Troubled St. Louis Area, Economist Helps Revive Sociology Dept.
John D. Simon, a chemist who has been the University of Virginia’s chief academic officer since 2011, will assume his new post next July.
- Transitions: U. of Florida Taps Cornell’s Provost as President; Sacred Heart U. Names New Dean