Columbia College Chicago lost 24 percent of its enrollment in the five years before Kwang-Wu Kim took over as president, in 2013.
California State hires a new student-affairs leader. George Soros's foundations ask an ex-dean to help spread higher education around the globe.
- Virginia Tech's First Lady Has 2nd Role on Campus
- Kinsey Institute Moves Beyond the Study of Sex: Now It’s Love
- Founding Dean of Indiana U.'s Media School Takes Big-Picture Approach
- CASE's New Leader Brings Global Perspective on Fund Raising
Kevin F. Hallock, chair of the economics department and a professor at Cornell, will be dean of its industrial-relations school.
- UCLA Medical Dean to Join Duke U.; Cornell University Press Names New Director