The federal government should treat master’s-degree programs—lucrative, heavily marketed, largely unaccountable—as what they obviously are, and regulate them.
They inject a clarity and immediacy to discussions and debates, and we all profit from their presence.
- Your College Needs a Brand. Help Create It.
- In the Courts, an Imperfect Solution to Segregation’s Long Shadow
- The Moral Panic in Literary Studies
- College Is Still for Creating Citizens
- Bringing the Locker Room Into the Classroom
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Descriptions of the latest books, divided by category.
The Chronicle Review
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.