The apparent suicide of an Ohio State athlete demonstrates that we must do more to prevent future tragedies.
Why do we continue to embrace flawed analyses of the academic labor system?
- How to Improve Discussion of Race in the Classroom
- College Sex-Assault Trials Belong in Court, Not on Campus
- An Aging America: Higher Education's New Frontier
- To Prepare 21st-Century Journalists, Help Students Become Experts
- Make Admissions at Elite Colleges ‘Access Aware’
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Descriptions of the latest books, divided by category.
The Chronicle Review
Elite politicos imply that America’s prison crisis can be fixed with some relatively uncontroversial reforms. If only.
A professor attends a student career fair to see what undergraduates are up against.
- Misunderstanding the Humanities
- Novel Findings
- Can the Humanities Be ‘Ruined’?
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.