Sued by a rape survivor, the University of Oregon tried a legal loophole to use her therapy records against her.
Strategies from the corporate world can help us streamline our institutions, but we must take care that they not jeopardize academic values.
- Father Hesburgh: a Priest, a President, and So Much More
- The Dangerous Silence of Academic Researchers
- Improving Teacher Preparation: Right Destination, Hazardous Route
- It's Time to Review Your Adjunct Employment Policies
- Unions Need to Step Up for Equality
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Description of the latest books, divided by category
The Chronicle Review
Les profs have assiduously ignored the literary enfant terrible. But he hasn’t returned the favor.
The political violence that plagued Palestine when it was ruled by Britain presents a model case of terrorists’ power to influence policy.
- Heidegger's Philosophy of Violence
- The 60s According to Morris Dickstein
- My Vocation
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.