Why do we continue to embrace flawed analyses of the academic labor system?
The apparent suicide of an Ohio State athlete demonstrates that we must do more to prevent future tragedies.
- How to Improve Discussion of Race in the Classroom
- College Sex-Assault Trials Belong in Court, Not on Campus
- An Aging America: Higher Education's New Frontier
- To Prepare 21st-Century Journalists, Help Students Become Experts
- Make Admissions at Elite Colleges ‘Access Aware’
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Descriptions of the latest books, divided by category.
The Chronicle Review
A professor attends a student career fair to see what undergraduates are up against.
They have the dubious honor of being subject to both contempt and unrealistic expectations.
- Novel Findings
- Prison Reform? Not So Simple
- Can the Humanities Be ‘Ruined’?
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.