The effort to standardize assessments of student learning is less about improving education than it is about pedagogical politics and the rise of managerial power in...
Whether there’s actually a crisis is debatable. Let’s say there’s not, and work together to prove it.
- Wikipedia, a Professor's Best Friend
- For Safety's Sake, Get Rid of Campus Cops
- Stymied on the Cusp of College
- Pay-for-Success Financing
- MOOC U: The Revolution Isn't Over
LettersView more >>
New Scholarly Books
Descriptions of the latest books, divided by category.
The Chronicle Review
Heck of a job, American Studies Association. Your boycott of Israeli academe is undermining your greatest potential allies.
A political history of pain revisits extreme personal and partisan discomfort.
- Through a Class, Darkly
- Time to Imagine
- Sanctuary for the Humanities
The ConversationView more >>
The Art of The Review
Check out cover art for The Review, as well as our favorite illustrations, photos, audio, and video.