The vote was unanimous, although the decision is subject to a vote of the entire membership.
- A Graduate Student Left to 'Die on the Vine' Gets Her Day in Court
- Department Chairs Find Themselves in the Hot Seat
- Most History Ph.D.'s Have Jobs
- Under Melting Ice, Climate Change Reveals a New Archaeology
- Union Drive for Graduate Students at NYU Gets Go-Ahead
Twenty communities will receive up to $200,000 each, as well as guidance from national groups.
- Audit Is Latest Salvo in Fight Over Cuts at Pennsylvania's State Universities
- Mapping a Faster Path to a Degree
- Online 'Toolkit' Gathers Information About Federal Student Aid
- Group Uses Documentary Storytelling to Promote Access to College
- Watchdog Agency to Monitor More Student-Loan Servicers
Emerald, a paperless-exam company begun by three Penn students and funded by a student investment group, is in beta testing.
- A Truce Over Technology
- Angered by MOOC Deals, San Jose State Faculty Senate Considers Rebuff
- In Wake of Traumas, Digital Archives Gather Crowds
- Judge Hands Google a Big Victory in Lengthy Book-Scanning Case
- Will MOOCs Change Campus Teaching?