After a controversy last year, Wellesley College took a harder look at its global agreements. A pair of scholars want more colleges to do the same.
Bard College has become an unlikely champion of liberal education in countries known for their volatility and political upheaval.
Archaeologists are using Facebook and YouTube, too, to document the destruction, with help from activists on the ground.
Opponents say Trinity Western University’s faith statement is at odds with the country’s legal stance on gay rights.
- Universities Strive to Make Sure Researchers Are Included in Global Efforts
- In Japan, Research Scandal Prompts Questions
- World War I Conference in Sarajevo Triggers Ethnic Tensions
From University World News
With its universities often faring poorly in global rankings, the Indian government wants to create a national criteria to measure universities by.
- In Norway, Government Challenges Veracity of Global University Rankings
- In China, Online Scam Sells American University Email Accounts
From Al-Fanar Media
The move reverses a long-sought after policy that gave faculty in Egypt’s public universities the right to elect their leaders.
- Do Human Evolution and Islam Conflict in the Classroom?