Gary Alan Fine, known for studying subcultures of work and play, turns his attention to the college art scene.
Long used for practical and applied subjects, competency-based education is moving to the liberal arts. Will this approach improve learning?
The union is teaming up with the Freelancers Union to provide access to health, dental, liability, disability, and life insurance, among other things.
The AAUP's budget crunchers produce analyses showing colleges to be in solid financial shape.
- In Backlash Over Facebook Research, Scientists Risk Loss of Valuable Resource
- A Scholar of the Black Experience Shapes Giving at Mellon
- At Mellon, Signs of Change
- Replication Crisis in Psychology Research Turns Ugly and Odd
- Status of the Humanities: ‘We Haven’t Quite Recovered From the Recession’