A new world of research is dawning six months after an uproar over an experiment in which the social-media company and academic researchers were accused of manipulating...
An effort to increase the representation of women on the faculty and among doctoral students at the University of Michigan’s business school is showing results.
Harvard University and the University of Michigan have dedicated tens of millions of dollars to foster educational change. But the impact of those efforts goes beyond the...
Fourteen years after the National Academies sounded an alarm about researchers’ work conditions, a new report echoes many of the same themes.
Scholars have found a surprising home on the TV show, and even a boost in book sales, from its pompous and seemingly anti-intellectual host.
- When the Media Get Science Research Wrong, University PR May Be the Culprit
- Online Einstein Project Reveals Scientist’s Magnitude and Minutiae
- How to Make the Case for Graduate Education
- Doctoral Degrees Increased Last Year, but Career Opportunities Remained Bleak
- UNLV Fires Professor for Repeated Plagiarism