Prominent researchers have raised ethical concerns about university scientists' work for the companies. But some of those scientists reject the criticism as too broad.
The University of Colorado’s philosophy department wanted to be an example of how to make the field more civil toward women. Instead, some say, it's become a...
An appeals court said an earlier decision had misapplied fair-use standards in finding that the university did not violate copyright law.
Students at SUNY-Geneseo are not just reading Walden. They're building a version of the author’s cabin in the woods, using 19th-century tools.
- How a Sex-Assault Researcher Persevered Against University Resistance
- Sci-Fi Writers Urge Strapped Researchers to Keep Dreaming
- NIH Awards $32-Million to Tackle Big Data in Medicine
- U. of Michigan Extends Novel System of Seed Money for Research
- Lumina Looks to Expand Use of Framework to Track Student Learning