The group and many of its members dismiss accusations of anti-Israel bias as attempts to stifle academic freedom.
$5,000 awards recognize excellence in teaching and mentoring.
Under a new proposal, researchers who fail to report the results of federally funded work could lose grant money or future government support.
With cheating investigations under way at Dartmouth College and Duke University, we asked the experts what every professor should know.
In a job market that’s still tough, students hope that going back for a marketable degree will pay off sooner than their first one will.
- Researchers Hope a Contest Will Capture Cancer's Elusive Genome
- In Her Own Words, Joyce Carol Oates Is a Teacher First
- At Boot Camp, University Scientists Are Prodded to Think Like Entrepreneurs
- Professors' Place in the Classroom Is Shifting to the Side
- Career-Focused Majors Can Strengthen, Not Threaten, Liberal-Arts Colleges