The University of Southern California collaborates with Hollywood on a competition for a series featuring a credible character who is both an engineer and a woman.
Many top researchers have been lured to institutions in Texas. What are the implications of an arms race for talent?
Skidmore College requires training for hiring-committee members at four key points during a search process.
Academics who champion causes may be gambling with their careers. But for dedicated activists, the choice is clear.
A new study identifies three medical professors who have repeatedly testified in support of tobacco companies at civil trials.
- 2 Graduate Students Sue UCLA Over Professor’s Alleged Sexual Harassment
- Damning Revelations Prompt Social Science to Rethink Its Ties to the Military
- The One Email That Explains Why Three APA Officials Had to Go
- 4 Things That Set the APA Apart From Other Scholarly Groups
- What a Bombshell Report Tells Us About the APA’s Abetting of Torture