Scholarly publishers are trying to take advantage of the retail giant’s strength without being swept away by it.
Days after the Service Employees International Union loses a vote at the University of Saint Thomas, it wins one at Antioch University Seattle.
Gary Alan Fine, known for studying subcultures of work and play, turns his attention to the college art scene.
Long used for practical and applied subjects, competency-based education is moving to the liberal arts. Will this approach improve learning?
- AFT Makes New Effort to Offer Benefits to Contingent Faculty Members
- In a Fight for More Funds, Professors Quantify Colleges’ Neglect of Instruction
- In Backlash Over Facebook Research, Scientists Risk Loss of Valuable Resource
- A Scholar of the Black Experience Shapes Giving at Mellon
- At Mellon, Signs of Change