The University of Colorado’s philosophy department wanted to be an example of how to make the field more civil toward women. Instead, some say, it's become a...
An appeals court said an earlier decision had misapplied fair-use standards in finding that the university did not violate copyright law.
Students at SUNY-Geneseo are not just reading Walden. They're building a version of the author’s cabin in the woods, using 19th-century tools.
Jennifer Freyd says the University of Oregon's leaders supported her survey on rape—until they saw the survey.
- Sci-Fi Writers Urge Strapped Researchers to Keep Dreaming
- NIH Awards $32-Million to Tackle Big Data in Medicine
- U. of Michigan Extends Novel System of Seed Money for Research
- Clash Between Chicago State U. and Its Faculty Leaders Redefines Hardball
- The Ph.D. Student's Ticking Clock