New Scholarly Books
Point of View
What makes for a good passing of the baton? Just as important, what about a change that’s less than happy for the new leader, the old one, or everyone on the campus?
- College-Rating Systems: One Size Cannot Fit All
- As Law Schools Struggle, Diversity Offers Opportunities
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global