New Scholarly Books
Point of View
A display of academic might at one conference's headquarters is a refreshing surprise in today’s commercialized athletic world.
- In Sexual-Misconduct Cases, Hear the Facts
- You Don't Need a Search Firm to Hire a President
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global