New Scholarly Books
Point of View
Watching a good coach at work opened one professor’s eyes to a new way of teaching.
- Don’t Rob the Social Sciences of Peer Review and Public Dollars
- Trouble Recruiting Top Faculty? Promote Collaboration
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global