New Scholarly Books
Point of View
Whether there’s actually a crisis is debatable. Let’s say there’s not, and work together to prove it.
- Despite Athletic Excesses, the Academic Mission Prevails
- In Sexual-Misconduct Cases, Hear the Facts
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global