New Scholarly Books
Point of View
Mandatory screening for mental illness could help many students who might not otherwise seek treatment.
- Athletics and Academics Can Be a Winning Partnership
- Bringing the Locker Room Into the Classroom
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global