New Scholarly Books
Point of View
The apparent suicide of an Ohio State athlete demonstrates that we must do more to prevent future tragedies.
- An Aging America: Higher Education's New Frontier
- If Students Have Time to Get Drunk, Colleges Aren’t Doing Their Job
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global