New Scholarly Books
Point of View
Professors and students inhabit two different continents of meaning and significance separated by an ever-widening sea.
- To Save the Humanities, Change the Narrative
- Despite Athletic Excesses, the Academic Mission Prevails
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global