New Scholarly Books
Point of View
Incorporating academics into athletics would cause the scandals to subside, writes the director of the Center for Research in Intercollegiate Athletics.
- You Don’t Need a Hurricane to Know Which Way the Wind Blows
- A Wake-Up Call on Concussions
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global