New Scholarly Books
Point of View
The principles that guided Tulane University through the aftermath of Katrina could serve as a road map for institutional change elsewhere.
- A Wake-Up Call on Concussions
- An Aging America: Higher Education's New Frontier
Scholarly publishing by college libraries takes wildly different forms at different institutions. A new coalition is trying to make connections and share expertise.
- 'Social Reading' Projects Bring Commentary Into the Text
- Hot Type: Art Publishers Look to Yale Press for Glimpse of Digital Future
- Push for Open Access Goes Global