What do professors of various ranks earn? How about presidents? Answer those questions with more than 20 tables and tools on the campus as workplace.
- Interactive Tool: What Professors Make
- Interactive Tool: What Presidents Make
- Analysis: For Presidents and Professors, a Tumultuous Year
Learn more about who your students are, where they come from, and how they're doing, with more than 15 tables and tools on enrollment and demographics.
- Interactive Tool: Where Does Your Freshman Class Come From?
- Table: The Fastest-Growing Campuses
- Analysis: As Portrait of Typical Student Changes, So Do Worries About Costs
Who graduates, who doesn't, and why does it matter? Explore those questions with more than 15 tables and tools on completion, financial aid, and campus diversity.
- Map: Who Benefits From the GI Bill?
- Table: The Most-Educated Metropolitan Areas
- Analysis: A Sharper Focus on What Students Pay, and Whether They Graduate
Colleges and universities are growing more hopeful about their financial outlook. Find out why with almost 20 tables and tools on tuition, endowments, and spending.
- Table: The Largest College Endowments
- Table: Colleges That Charged $50,000 or More
- Analysis: Caution Tempers Hope as Colleges Respond to Recovery
This has been billed as a time of technological transformation, but are colleges really adapting? Explore 15 tables and tools with data on campus practices and attitudes.
- Graphic: The Tech Tools Students Value
- Analysis: Leaders Look to Technology for Savings and Change
For international educators, 2012 was the Year of Scrutiny. Survey the landscape with almost 15 tables and tools on global trends and educational exchange.
- Table: U.S. Institutions With the Most International Students
- Analysis: As Higher Ed Goes Global, Ethics Become an Issue