Vitae: Adjunctsploitation in the Spotlight
Democrats on a House of Representatives committee collected adjuncts’ stories for a report on the working conditions of contingent faculty.
- Q&A: The Congressman Who Wants to Make Adjunct Labor an Issue
- A Congressman Asks for Adjuncts' Stories, and Responses Pour In
On HiringView more >>
In the Forums
Where the Ph.D.'s Go
- The Ph.D.-Industry Gap
Kent D. Syverud follows a leader who fostered community involvement, and he plans to continue her efforts.
- Feminist Historian Recollects Expansion of Women's Studies
- Duke Scholar and Publisher Move to Her ‘Crush School’
Elsewhere in The Chronicle
After a lab injury at Cornell University, administrators there are forced to defend their policies.
- One Email, Much Outrage
It helps to have someone hold you responsible, in an unintrusive way, to your own writing goals.
What is the difference between an effective dean and a mediocre one?
- How to Level the Playing Field for Women in Science
- Talking About a Toxic Environment
- A Teaching Career in Fragments
- Know the Vital Players in Your Career: the Campuswide Committee
- It’s About More Than Money
- We Have to Protect Ourselves
- ‘4 Years Is Enough’ and Other Reforms
- You Don't Have to Love Your Job
- Revision and the Rhodes
- Where They Are Now
- For Love of the Game
- Should We Study Bad Writing?
- Can You Transcend a Bad Class?
- Training Historians and the Dual Degree
- Know the Vital Players in Your Career: External Reviewers
- Coping With a Career Crisis
- Enough With the 'Lifelong Learning' Already
- Where Have All the Ph.D.’s Gone?
AAUP Salary Survey, 2012-13
Information provided by participating institution
Audencia Nantes School of Management combines internationally-leading research in management theory with best management practice. The dynamic education experience our graduates receive is grounded in the values they will need to guide...