On HiringView more >>
In the Forums
Strange Moments During Finals Week
Professors share shocking, interesting, and weird stories.
Teaching Sensitive Subjects
A professor worries that some of the reading may hit a little too close to home for a couple of students.
Preparing for a Job Loss
My academic unit is about to be restructured, and it's likely that many of us will lose our positions. What can I do to prepare?
Job-Market Check-In Thread
Talk about how your search is progressing.
Thomas R. Kepple Jr. will preside over the American Academic Leadership Institute, one of a handful of organizations that prepare aspiring presidents.
- A Vice President's Rebranding Effort Propels a University Into the Big Leagues
- It's No Act: This Athletic Director Wants Athletes to Take On New Roles
Elsewhere in The Chronicle
At least two colleges plan to create a "lecturer" classification for non-tenure-track instructors who teach 75 percent of a full-time professor's course load.
- Fake News Release Targets Scholars and Student Critical of Israel
- Students Might Not Be 'Academically Adrift' After All, Study Finds
AAUP Salary Survey, 2012-13
The CV Doctor
Our experts offer advice on preparing strong academic CV's and résumés for nonacademic jobs.
A look at the reasons your grant proposal was rejected and what you can do about it.
Here, David Letterman-style, are the main missteps of administrative-search committees.
- Writer's Block on the Dark Side
- Cultivating Partnerships in the Digital Humanities
- Not Dressing the Part, and Other Interview Mistakes
- Teaching While Gay
- The Case of the Vampire Student
- The Déjà Vu of Today's Application Files
- The Best Problem: Dealing With More Than One Job Offer
- Teaching on the Tenure Track
- Life After Academe: My Blazer Is a Cardigan
- What We Don't Talk About on the Admissions Tour
- Moving Into New Quarters
- I'd Like to Thank the Academy
- Self-Sabotage in the Academic Career
- From CV to 1-Page Résumé
- What's the Secret to Getting Grants?
- My Calamitous Teaching Demo
- Fear of Feminism
- Not Too Close
Information provided by participating institution
Audencia Nantes School of Management combines internationally-leading research in management theory with best management practice. The dynamic education experience our graduates receive is grounded in the values they will need to guide...