The legislation, introduced by Sen. Tom Harkin just over a month before his retirement, lays out the priorities of a party that’s about to find itself in the minority in...
The president’s decision to extend limited legal status to up to five million immigrants, announced Thursday night, will open college doors to many people.
An economics professor explains how he would change two consumer-information tools meant to help prospective students.
We put out a call on social media, and the responses were revealing. Here are the "ridiculous" and "costly" regulations that drive professors and administrators to drink.
The sale to the ECMC Group will create the largest nonprofit career-college system in the country. The new owners plan changes in program offerings, recruiting, and costs.
- Colleges’ Prestige Doesn’t Guarantee a Top-Flight Learning Experience
- The 2014 National Survey of Student Engagement: a Snapshot
- On College Accountability, Will Education Dept. Blink Again?
- The Plight of the Public Regional College
- 3 Key Moments in the History of Student Loans
Some leaders draw hefty compensation while their states suffer from huge shortfalls.
- Searchable Database: Compensation of Private-Institution Chief Executives
- Interactive Tool: Tuition Over Time, 1999-2010