The Indiana University system saw a drop in borrowing after sending students letters estimating what their total debt and monthly payments would be. Now, a new state law will...
Recipients of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation's scholarships told an audience of college leaders about how the neediest students experience their campuses.
Michael Crow's prescription for colleges divides and inspires.
Young people who hold such positions vary widely in terms of their influence. New research suggests how they can make the most of their board tenure.
The philanthropic organization announces the first 32 recipients of its new fellowships for scholars in the humanities and social sciences.
- U. of Montana, Back in the Sexual-Assault Spotlight, Ponders What’s Changed
- Colleges Respond to Racist Incidents as if Their Chief Worry Is Bad PR, Studies Find
- For Those Without One, College Degrees Are Seen as Important but Too Expensive
- The ‘Maker Movement’ Goes to College
- The Week
Some leaders draw hefty compensation while their states suffer from huge shortfalls.
- Searchable Database: Compensation of Private-Institution Chief Executives
- Interactive Tool: Tuition Over Time, 1999-2010