A dozen university groups will now be asked to develop and test strategies for improving the diversity of the nation’s medical work force.
The Education Department has issued a final rule that will make it easier for borrowers with past credit problems to qualify for the loans.
When its quarterback was accused of sexual assault, the University of Florida erred on the side of disclosure. Colleges typically do the opposite.
Nearly one-quarter of respondents to a survey of NCAA colleges said their institutions did not properly teach players about the risk of head injuries.
Tough new restrictions on travel to countries stricken by the virus worry some infectious-disease workers, on campuses and off.
- Seeking Hip Worker Environs, Universities Remake Research Parks
- Public-College Leaders Rail Against Education Dept.’s ‘Regulatory Culture’
- In Rules on Campus Sexual Violence, Education Dept. Emphasizes Training
- Benchmark Survey Finds a Continued Rise in Giving to Colleges
- What You Need to Know About the Past Seven Days
Some leaders draw hefty compensation while their states suffer from huge shortfalls.
- Searchable Database: Compensation of Private-Institution Chief Executives
- Interactive Tool: Tuition Over Time, 1999-2010