How to Become a Sponsor
The Chronicle Leadership Forum is the must-attend event for the executives who run American higher education. Hosted by The Chronicle of Higher Education, the Leadership Forum can help you extend your marketing strategy to reach the principal decision makers on college campuses—university presidents, chancellors, business officers, trustees, and other senior administrators.
The Chronicle Leadership Forum, now in its fourth year, delivers the most informative topics presented by the leading experts in the field. The Forum is the perfect platform for you to extend your reach to the key leaders of college campuses.
Why Your Company Should Sponsor:
- Regular attendance at the Forum is limited to university personnel—sponsors are the only other participants allowed to attend.
- Hours of networking opportunities with Forum attendees and Chronicle editors and reporters, all in one place.
- Exclusive access to the executives who run American higher education and control billions of dollars in spending.
- Sponsors at the Platinum level have the opportunity to present case study sessions as part of the Forum's original programming.
- Your company can benefit from significant exposure among the nearly 325,000 readers of The Chronicle in print and the more than 1.5 million visitors to Chronicle.com
- Enjoy custom sponsorship packages that meet your organization's marketing goals.
Previous Leadership Forums have received raves from attendees and sponsors—and sponsorship opportunities for 2009 are strictly limited. Contact Bruce Wilson at (212) 758-2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized proposal on how your company can benefit from becoming a Leadership Forum sponsor.