The Chronicle Leadership Forum is unlike any other higher education conference. So in these tight times, if you can only attend one event, make it this one.
By using different session formats—including keynote addresses, panel discussions, and executive interviews—The Chronicle Leadership Forum gives you access to the top thinkers who can help you better manage your campus today.
You’ll meet with:
- Pollster John Zogby on what you need to know about the next generation of students.
- Mark Zandi, founder of Moody’s Economy.com, on the unique challenges facing higher education in a down economy—and how you can overcome them.
- Best-selling author Tyler Cowen on discovering your inner campus economist.
- Niko Canner, one of Fortune Magazine’s “10 New Gurus You Should Know,” on the new skills that campus leaders must have to succeed.
- Former New York Times education writer Karen Arenson on how to properly “meet the press.”
“This was a great event. The more we hear from those transforming higher education, the better we all are. The successes of our colleagues create a true roadmap for our futures.”James M. Smith
Vice President for Economic Development
Bowling Green State University
“Participating in debates about the future will help leaders anticipate change and act effectively. The meeting was eye-opening.”Cheryl Torsney
West Virginia University
“The Chronicle put up a highly professional event. The presentations were riveting. A must for anyone looking to widen their horizons and move up in the leadership ranks.”Sunil Saigal
Distinguished Professor and Dean
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Have you attended a past Leadership Forum? Send your comments to email@example.com