Work-sprint thread to tackle Dreaded Tasks

<< < (1064/1476) > >>

niamh1:
Ok, it's 01.41, I'm just back from the library and I still haven't finished revising the 6 remaining comments on my chapter. Granted, they're the six hardest but I'm going to jump out the window if I have to spend another week working on this chapter, so, Work-Sprint, it's just me and you, and all of you on the Forum.

Work
1.) Finish 6 remaining comments on thesis chapter!!!

Time: Before sunrise, Tuesday morning ...

dr_backwoods:
Hi, Niamh! How did it go?

I'm back. I need a cup of coffee and then I am all set to get to work. I don't like the way my list is set up but I'm just going to get busy instead of spending time revising it.

I'm available for sprints from now (8:30 EST) until 11:30, then from 1:30 to 4:30, so join me!

Research
Edit existing text and add quotations where necessary - in progress
Identify chapter holes - in progress
Notes from K
Read NA book and notes
Add information to chapter holes - in progress

Other
Gym
Email
Read student fiction (Hope with me that this isn't going to be as Gawd-help-us as I think it might)

lohai0:
Quote from: moodymoodie on March 26, 2013,  8:35:44 am

Hi, Niamh! How did it go?

I'm back. I need a cup of coffee and then I am all set to get to work. I don't like the way my list is set up but I'm just going to get busy instead of spending time revising it.

I'm available for sprints from now (8:30 EST) until 11:30, then from 1:30 to 4:30, so join me!

Research
Identify chapter holes - in progress
Notes from K
Read NA book and notes
Add information to chapter holes - in progress

Other
Gym
Email
Read student fiction (Hope with me that this isn't going to be as Gawd-help-us as I think it might)

I'm still trying to convince myself I can wake up without caffeine, but I will be around for the start and end of the next window.

bioteacher:

Work front:
-second drafts graded <-- really need to get moving on this!
-Exam printed and turned in for copying
-Testbank project  Need to do another chapter!
-Summer syllabi

Home front:
-rat cage
-Biodog's vet dental appointment scheduled.  And NEW large lump checked
-budget paperwork, again/still/forever. (Sigh.)
-Bioette to orthodontist
-car to garage to check out the very strange intermittent noise it started making today on the way in. I can only cross my fingers that it will make that noise at the garage.

I can't join in any IM sprints since I'm heading to class again soon. But I can provide hi-fives and cheers to anyone (Meaning everyone!) more productive than I have been today.

dr_backwoods:
Bioteacher, keep it up. <deposits chocolate cookies at a decent distance from rat cage>

I'm doing reasonably well. I am going to head to the gym in ten minutes or so, then I'll be back to sprint some more. I might have to leave early because MM#1 has a (say it with me) hockey practice. Then again, I might just work until 4:30 anyway.

Research
Identify chapter holes
Notes from K
Read NA book and notes
Add information to chapter holes - in progress (progress continues well)

Other
Gym
Email

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page