Work-sprint thread to tackle Dreaded Tasks

<< < (2/1472) > >>

molli_sols:
Is there a penalty if tasks are not completed?  Are there big black task binders that will pop out of the computer screen and give me what for if I don't get my dreaded tasks done? 

The task:  Scan handwritten homework and exam solutions into the computer, make PDFs, and post on Bb. 
The timeframe:  Seems like from now until eternity.  Well, must be done by 11:30 tonight.

If it's not done there will no bedtime ice cream.
See you in while.

tuxedo_cat:
Ack, temporarily derailed by student crisis (bailed student presenters).

Hi everyone!

Ok, starting the first paper now.  I'll be back in 15 min. or so.

dellaroux:
The daylight savings time that isn't on the forum confuses me and my computer, but so, now I'm here.

I need to get four short articles, that are basically done but need edits, gone through.

A page q 15 min. should be reasonable.

BANG!

Je commence...

(and thanks to Tux/Cat for starting this thread!!)

systeme_d_:
Quote from: systeme_d_ on November 08, 2010, 10:12:29 PM

Okay, so I lied.  It's going to be a 9:30 start time.  (Cats need dealing with.)

10 down, 15 left to go.  Time for a break.

(If you're wondering why these went so quickly, it's because I did the first read-through yesterday.)

tuxedo_cat:
Quote from: molli_sols on November 08, 2010, 10:47:12 PM

Are there big black task binders that will pop out of the computer screen and give me what for if I don't get my dreaded tasks done? 

I will check with anthroid (hmmm, I'm hoping I got the right dsm) about her proprietary rights to black binders.

10:00 pm:  1 retread done (retread means a paper previously half-graded, now finished!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page