One of my students is a ringer!

<< < (148/150) > >>

larryc:
You could take your pictures of Fake Jake, create a fake FB profile , and friend Real Jake.

ptarmigan:
Quote from: larryc on April 05, 2013, 10:49:43 AM

You could take your pictures of Fake Jake, create a fake FB profile , and friend Real Jake.

Hi-larious! I love this!

mouseman:
Quote from: ptarmigan on April 05, 2013, 10:31:32 AM

Yeah, you can't see Jake's friends on FB. I've searched through the FB friends of quite a few of his local Twitter friends, to no avail.

I've expanded beyond that, but still no luck.  I'm thinking that Fake Jake is a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend, or a reference. 

slinger:
Quote from: ptarmigan on April 05, 2013,  3:09:53 PM

Quote from: larryc on April 05, 2013, 10:49:43 AM

Hi-larious! I love this!

Me too, except in the photo, fake jake looks really nervous about having his picture taken. I don't think fake jake really exists. I can't find him anywhere.  

Quote from: mouseman on April 05, 2013,  3:12:33 PM

Quote from: ptarmigan on April 05, 2013, 10:31:32 AM

Yeah, you can't see Jake's friends on FB. I've searched through the FB friends of quite a few of his local Twitter friends, to no avail.

I've expanded beyond that, but still no luck.  I'm thinking that Fake Jake is a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend, or a reference. 

Me too. And me too.

llanfair:
Also ptardy in finding out all this, but pterrific work, Ptarmigan! You're the ptoast of the fora!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page