One of my students is a ringer!

<< < (121/150) > >>

mrs_sunshine:
Wow. This thread kept me on the edge of my seat! Call the Lifetime Movie Network - this saga is perfect for television. I'm still dying to know who the Fake Jake was. I would totally be lurking on Facebook trying to find him. The curiosity would definitely get the best of me. :)

weedinthewheat:
Quote from: biologist_ on March 01, 2013,  2:02:28 PM

Quote from: kaysixteen on February 27, 2013,  3:51:49 PM

Fake Jake may or may not be a student in this school, but unless Real Jake outs him, we will never learn his id. 

How big is the university?  5,000 undergrads? 15,000? 50,000? 

If it's not huge, there might be a way for someone to search through student ID photos looking for fake Jake.

I might be tempted to spend a few hours hanging out in a high-traffic area waiting to see if fake Jake strolls by.  Or share the photo with your colleagues.  If anyone spots him, follow him to see if he goes to a class.  Then, ask the instructor of that class to ID him.

I would suggest passing the photo of Fake Jake around to the other math instructors. He might not be a math major, but I am willing to bet he took a math course or two in your department. Somebody will recognize him as a former student.

crazybatlady:
Ohmydog. This thread!

Thank you!

cbl

barcrossliar:
Now aren't you glad that you returned to the fold, cbl?

Apologies to anyone who got their hopes up for an update.

-+LR

crazybatlady:
Quote from: barcrossliar on March 19, 2013,  5:29:14 PM

Now aren't you glad that you returned to the fold, cbl?

Apologies to anyone who got their hopes up for an update.

-+LR

No regrets! This one required a spew shield!

cbl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page