Quote from: octoprof on September 19, 2013,  5:37:31 pm

What am I missing?

like, uh, what?

octoprof:
Quote from: slinger on September 19, 2013,  5:41:17 pm

Quote from: octoprof on September 19, 2013,  5:37:31 pm

What am I missing?

like, uh, what?

Like, he's creeping me out, despite his unceasingly polite demeanor.

Like, why is he still sitting out there 10 feet from my office door with his headphones on?  It's been half an hour! What is he doing?  He's camping out there, I swear he is.

If I had allowed him to sit here to watch the video (none of them are this long) would he still be sitting here right in front of me with his headphones on staring at his iPad?

Like, it's after 5pm. I will leave whenever Mr. W. shows up to drive me home, of course.

Is this one of those students who thinks we live in our offices or get packed into a box every evening? <raises one eye brow>

Joe needs to go take his exam (the exam window closes at 9pm and it's a 90 minute exam)...

He needs to either ask me some (semi-intelligent) questions or Shoo!

mythbuster:
He's waiting for you to invite him back in. Like it was back in high school. Duh!

octoprof:
Quote from: mythbuster on September 19, 2013,  7:18:37 pm

He's waiting for you to invite him back in. Like it was back in high school. Duh!

I went in and out three times, asking him twice if he was alright. He was still there when I left for the day an hour after he first arrived.  He was sittting as a desk that is just randomly tucked in a corner of the reception area with his headphones on staring at his iPad. Weird.

funkypeanut:
Quote from: octoprof on September 19, 2013,  7:34:16 pm

Quote from: mythbuster on September 19, 2013,  7:18:37 pm

I went in and out three times, asking him twice if he was alright. He was still there when I left for the day an hour after he first arrived.  He was sittting as a desk that is just randomly tucked in a corner of the reception area with his headphones on staring at his iPad. Weird.

He probably started streaming a movie instead of your video and then forgot all about you, your class, the exam, and college. Like really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page