Hot for professor

(1/43) > >>

hotforteacher:
I'm sexually attracted to my 45 year old professor. The semester is almost over so I was wondering if/how I should email him to provoke something, if not just to flatter him.

Earlier in the semester, I realized that he looked at me more than my fair share in class. I also found him really sexy (I like older men, especially professors) and I started to look at him lustfully in class. I sent him an email related to an assignment we had, and I may have said something that made it seem like I have a crush on him (but by nature of the assignment, it could be seen that I wasn't implying anything). After that he started acting really nervous in class, when he had always been a confident lecturer before. His class is male dominated, and I think I'm much more attractive than the usual girls that take his class. I want to send him an email saying how sexy he is, because he seems like he probably didn't get that much attention when he was younger (he's 5'1ish). Thoughts? I used to fantasize about him all the time, and I can tell he wants it.

larryc:
When I was young I had a dog named Dino. He would roam--we lived in the country--for miles. Once a year he came home with a snout full of porcupine quills. The thing is, there hardly were any porcupines in Connecticut back then. He must have spent every waking hour looking for a porcupine to bite.

larryc:
Another time I had a cat named Trouble. He is was nice enough a cat, but he would fart sometimes, and you never smelled anything so horrible. Trouble the Farting Cat.

hotforteacher:
Quote from: larryc on April 29, 2013, 11:38:59 PM

Another time I had a cat named Trouble. He is was nice enough a cat, but he would fart sometimes, and you never smelled anything so horrible. Trouble the Farting Cat.

I don't understand your point.

prytania3:
All My Children and One Life to Live are back! They premiered today. You can catch them three times a week on Hulu.

And would you believe Kitty is back on AMC? Talk about a blast from the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page