Best Student Sentences: Spring 2013 Edition

<< < (2/122) > >>

onthefringe:
Quote from: citrine on January 16, 2013, 10:51:56 AM

Starting a new thread just to share this doozy from one of my freshpeeps: "I think language would be very boring if we consistently used words."

Yes, it's more fun when we're inconsistent, like sometime "F" means "failing" and sometimes it means "passing if you whine long enough".

yellowtractor:

Starting a new thread just to share this doozy from one of my freshpeeps: "I think language would be very boring if we consistently used words."

I use sounds and colors (in place of words) when I get bored with my students.  They know they're really in trouble if I bring out the disco ball.

melba_frilkins:
Quote from: bunnicula on January 16, 2013,  2:12:35 PM

I had to go back to my stack of grading to find this gem from last week: "The primary goal of the pork industry in the US is try to convince people to eat more pork instead of meat."

This is scaring me, for some reason.

oddlyodd:
"These are the questions that I felt aroused from the article I read."

I know that historian has a lively writing style, but she's not THAT exciting.

amlithist:
Quote from: yellowtractor on January 16, 2013,  2:53:59 PM

I use sounds and colors (in place of words) when I get bored with my students.  They know they're really in trouble if I bring out the disco ball.

<bursts into a fit of interpretive dance>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page