• November 1, 2014
November 01, 2014, 7:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with your Chronicle username and password
News: Talk about how to cope with chronic illness, disability, and other health issues in the academic workplace.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spasms/Twitching in the limbs  (Read 20848 times)
alastrina
I cannot believe I'm a
Distinguished Senior Member

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 12:46:34 PM »

Spork, the vitamin D wasn't checked but my doctor hasn't been concerned about it since I'm already taking 800 IU a day as part of my calcium supplement. 

Once I got over the big freaking needle thought, I was ok.  These turned out to be easier to fill than the 1cc needles. I have fewer problems tapping out air bubbles.

You might want to up it to 1,000 or 2,000 IU per day to see what happens.  But see how you do on the current treatment plan first, to see what effects that has.

I'll talk with my doctor at my next appointment.  I'm supposed to see her in 3 months after having new blood work run. Both my mom and sister are taking vitamin D right now because their levels were low. 

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: