One of my students is a ringer!

<< < (143/150) > >>

mystictechgal:
Well done, Ptarmigan!

So, if I read this aright, he can potentially come back next year and try the same thing with another instructor, or transfer to another school and try to play the game there? Just curious, will there be a notation on his transcript?

ptarmigan:
Quote from: mystictechgal on April 03, 2013, 10:02:22 PM

Well done, Ptarmigan!

So, if I read this aright, he can potentially come back next year and try the same thing with another instructor, or transfer to another school and try to play the game there? Just curious, will there be a notation on his transcript?

If he reapplies and is readmitted, he can return in the fall of 2014. I imagine there will be a notation in his transcript until then. Afterwards, if he comes back, I don't know how it works.

In other news, you guys are way too nice to me.

democritus:
Quote from: ptarmigan on April 04, 2013, 12:10:52 AM

In other news, you guys are way too nice to me.

As the Caesars knew, give the crowd bread and circuses and they love you.

kolga:
This thread has been my entertainment for the afternoon/evening.  I laughed, I gasped, I cheered.  Huzzah, Ptarmigan!

geonerd:
Quote from: melba_frilkins on April 03, 2013,  7:00:11 PM

Quote from: yellowtractor on April 03, 2013,  6:56:52 PM

Hurrah Ptarmigan!

(But I don't think it's over.  I'm thinking Jake is going to e-mail the dean saying he had a severe gastrointestinal virus or the trains weren't running or he had a family emergency in Budapest and can they please reschedule?)

Shh.... don't get our hopes up for more drama!

I vote for "got lost," given how little time he's actually spent traveling to campus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page