• October 31, 2014
October 31, 2014, 12:30:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with your Chronicle username and password
News: Talk about how to cope with chronic illness, disability, and other health issues in the academic workplace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Odd Blackboard glitch  (Read 5447 times)
pythagoras

« on: January 11, 2007, 7:33:50 AM »

Yesterday, I was demo-ing Blackboard to my students, telling them how easy it was, and then I come to the discussion board. On the first post I put, there was no reply button! I couldn't figure out where the darned thing was! How embarrassing! This is my first semester using it, by the way. So, I told the students I'd figure it out and let them know.

Here's the problem - tech support finally figured it out - when you do a course copy, if you don't click on "Enrollments", then your authorship of posts and your reply button disappear. How weird!

To fix it, repost the same message and then delete the old one. If you already have responses and don't want to do that,you can modify, then press the submit button. However, if you do that, you will not see your name as the author of the post.

How odd!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: