• October 31, 2014
October 31, 2014, 2:41:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with your Chronicle username and password
News: For all you tweeters, follow The Chronicle on Twitter.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheaton College (IL)  (Read 22496 times)
Tiffany Self
« on: September 15, 2005, 9:19:33 AM »

Wheaton College (Ill.) joins many local and national colleges opening their doors to displaced college students, enrolling the students as “temporary enrollees.” Although space is limited, Wheaton is committed to helping those students seeking an educational experience within a Christian community.

Financial arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis.

The Admissions Office requires a completed application, the first essay of the application to be completed, and a high school transcript (if available). All other requirements, including the application fee, recommendations and remaining essays will be waived. For application information, see our Admissions Web site.
lukewarm

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 10:03:48 PM »

Wheaton has (or at least used to, haven't been in a while) the Billy Graham center. My favorite place was the "heaven" room, a room with murals of clouds, indirect lighting, and choir music playing. My girlfriend and I used to go there to makeout since it was always empty. Heavenly.

But on a less personal note, Wheaton is VERY white, upper-middle class suburban. they used to make us (in public HS) pray before every football game. Jesus brought us many a touchdown, it is true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: