• May 6, 2016
May 06, 2016, 12:51:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please Log In to participate in forums.
News: Talk online about your experiences as an adjunct, visiting assistant professor, postdoc, or other contract faculty member.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anakin will bring balance to the Clubhouse!  (Read 4877 times)
biomancer
trying to be the person my dog thinks I am
Distinguished Senior Member

CHE Fora Hazmat Team

« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2010, 7:25:33 pm »

Congrats, Anakin!

<place gets quiet... everyone stares...>

What? Polly told me everyone was showing up in their favorite Star Wars costume. My favorite is Leia's bikini.

Granted, it does <ow> pinch <ow> in a few <ow> places.

Alan

It's not the costume per se, Alan, it's just that the bikini is a bit skimpy, and... errrr... well... your... ummm... shall we say... "clue bat"... is showing...

I need another drink - the one I was working on is now all over my screen.

Oh, and I made some stuffed grape leaves (vegetarian, of course).  Enjoy!

When we've all had enough activity for the day, we can curl up for the night in these.

Clueless people can be dangerous. The acidic environment they can spread often needs to be neutralized, and humor is basic.  - Dellaroux

I have realized that it is best to assume everyone is bonkers until they demonstrate otherwise. - ChaosByDesign
anakin
Most snarkily lightsabered
Member-Moderator

Goes to 11

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2010, 8:34:48 pm »

Congrats, Anakin!

What? Polly told me everyone was showing up in their favorite Star Wars costume. My favorite is Leia's bikini.

Alan

It's not the costume per se, Alan, it's just that the bikini is a bit skimpy, and... errrr... well... your... ummm... shall we say... "clue bat"... is showing...

When we've all had enough activity for the day, we can curl up for the night in these.

Oh I TOTALLY want one of those. I am getting one. I have OPKs who sleep over. I have an excuse!

Mmmmm....dolll...maah...

Also, just so we're all clear...I'm vegetarian but I have NO problem if the rest of you want to have some lamb kebabs or minced pork dumplings (except mousie) or stuff like that.

I'm going to have nightmares about Alan's cluebat tonight. Eesh.

There are few things more liberating in this life than having your worst fear realized. -- Conan O'Brien
cc_alan
is a wossname

Caution! Nekkid Zamboni driver ahead.

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2010, 9:20:24 pm »

Congrats, Anakin!

Alan

Oh I TOTALLY want one of those. I am getting one. I have OPKs who sleep over. I have an excuse!

Mmmmm....dolll...maah...

Also, just so we're all clear...I'm vegetarian but I have NO problem if the rest of you want to have some lamb kebabs or minced pork dumplings (except mousie) or stuff like that.

I'm going to have nightmares about Alan's cluebat tonight. Eesh.

The sleeping bag is cool! I remember when they first posted it as a prank. They received such a ginormous positive response that they went and licensed it from Lucas and turned it into a real product.

As for the rest... one little minor wardrobe malfunction.

"Excuse me. Is that your lightsaber or are you simply happy to see me?"

Alan

Guess what? I got a fever and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: