This post wraps up another week of tips, tutorials, and commentary on pedagogy, productivity, and technology in higher education.
We certainly hope you found something interesting and/or useful among this week’s posts, which included:
- Natalie updated the “From the Archives” series with strategies for managing “E-mail.”
- Konrad offered a basic approach to “Introducing QGIS.”
- Heather described a key part of “Travel Essentials: A Travel Uniform.”
- Amy noted that “Google Is Watching You. . .”
- I pointed to “The Hidden Cause of Aimless Surfing.”
- In Open Thread Wednesday, I was looking for suggestions for “Favorite New Podcasts.”
- I suggested “How to Learn the Basics of Digital Technology.”
- Brian showed how to “Divide and Conquer Your Screen with Divvy.”
- I said “Farewell and Thanks to Cliopatria.”
- Billie asked, “When Is Old School the ‘Best School?’”
- George’s “Weekend Reading” post arrived in a “Spring Is Coming” Edition.
Have a great week out there!