ProfHacker e-a-s-e-d into 2011 with a light posting schedule this week. This upcoming week is also light (2 posts/day), before things resume in earnest the week of the 17th.
Despite the light schedule, we hope you found something useful this week!
- Guest Sara Webb-Sunderhaus led off 2011 with issue 4.5 of the Teaching Carnival.
- Also in teaching, Nels explored “Your Teaching Fear.”
- Heather looked at the “Chrome Web Store and OS.”
- In Open Thread Wednesday, George asked about possible topics.
- And in my Weekend Reading post, I discussed some questions about ProfHacker & labor that arose at the MLA. For context, don’t miss Chris Newfield’s characteristically thoughtful piece, Natalie Houston’s presentation on “Happiness Hacking,” & William Pannapacker’s report on the panel, focusing on Brian’s presentation.
Have a great week out there!
Image by Aimee L. Pozorski / Creative Commons licensed through my Flickr accountReturn to Top