Happy New Year!
Here are 11 tips from the ProfHacker archives to help make 2011 a great year!
- Figure out what worked well last semester and what you want to change this term.
- Set aside the first half hour of the morning for your highest priority tasks.
- Write 750 words each day.
- Check out 11 Fast Syllabus Hacks.
- Stock up on non-perishable items at the grocery store.
- Improve meetings in your department or college.
- Track your finances.
- Go offline for 36 hours.
- Don’t get stressed out by productivity tips such as these!
[CC licensed image by flickr user mscaprikell ]
Do you have another favorite tip from our archives? let us know in the comments!Return to Top