- How Candidates With Ties to Higher Education Fared in the Election
- Calif. Voters Approve Ballot Measure to Stave Off ‘Trigger Cuts’ at State Colleges
- Obama Is Equally Favored by Young Voters With and Without College, Survey Finds
- Louisiana Ballot Measure Could Mean More Guns on Campuses, Professor Says
- Can Storms Sway Elections?
Author Archives: Tom Bartlett
October 28, 2012, 1:47 pm
When CNN posted a story about how ovulation supposedly affects women’s voting preferences, readers were outraged and the network pulled the story. But what about the study that story was based on? Over on Percolator, we ask the researcher to explain the work some have called “stupid” and “offensive.”