Man, and here I had thought at the time that the title of my earlier post was over the top, but apparently I was just a couple months early. I would advice these gentle folk that there is plenty in the Bible that they were not supposed to do, including:
- Slaughter all the first born.
- Harden thy heart against the widow and orphan.
- Commit adultery and covet thy neighbor’s ass.
- Slaughter thy brother and wander the land with a mark upon their forehead.
- Put thy God to the test by throwing thyself off the walls of the city.
Though the republic might thank them for the last.
via the godless apostropher.