- How to make today’s moviegoer appreciative of older sci-fi movies. “Back in the 70s, man fought his own self-destructive tendencies. And sometimes apes.”
- You probably have a “First Baptist” or something in your town, but here’s possibly the first church, period.
- Microsoft wants digital manners mandatory in technological devices. I’d be happy if they just had some themselves.
- Twitterfox is a nice Twitter extension for Firefox. Just in time for Firefox 3, which is coming out officially on June 17. They want to break the Guinness Book record for the most downloads of a single piece of software in a single day.
- xkcd provides a helpful chart of the purity of various academic disciplines.
The Chronicle Blog Network, a digital salon sponsored by The Chronicle of Higher Education, features leading bloggers from all corners of academe. Content is not edited, solicited, or necessarily endorsed by The Chronicle. More on the Network...
Search Casting Out Nines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License
Follow Casting Out Nines through your favorite RSS reader: SUBSCRIBE