Ah, the crazy hedonism of the weekends! Here are five links and a video to get you through:
- At Teaching College Math, Maria H. Andersen offers a 3-part series on “Organizing Your Digital Self”
- In light of this week’s post on “These Kids Today,” and the comments it drew, see this NY Times article on “Making College ‘Relevant’“ (via Elizabeth Kissling)
- This article on the Brooklyn Museum’s openness toward creative commons-style uses of its collections is encouraging
- Nicholas Carr’s latest provocation: “Information Wants to Be Free, My Ass“
- This week, I’m writing several letters of recommendations for students for local scholarships. Too late, I remembered George’s handy checklist (adapted from Matt Kirschenbaum) for students when they ask you to write.
This video’s a year old, but it resurfaced on Twitter the other day after John Palfrey showed it...